Here at Travel2Fit, we are passionate about building next-generation travel technology products and services. Our mission is to help travel professionals (i.e. hoteliers, property/villa managers, travel agents, tour operators) optimize their processes, increase their revenue, and differentiate themselves. Our platform empowers them to easily communicate with their leads and customers through personalized online proposals and quotes that stand out.
We’re now looking for a B2B Sales Representative to support us expanding our portfolio. You will have the chance to develop yourself and be part of a growing travel tech startup. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the process of planning and executing our sales and account management strategy.
Do you have success in closing deals, supporting, and retaining satisfied customers? Do you enjoy solving real customers’ problems and improve their daily workflows though digital technology? If your answer to these questions is “YES!”, let’s talk!
The role consists of maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients, as long as establishing and building new partnerships. New business opportunities are identified through self-research, personal contacts, and data-led leads. The role involves predominantly contacting leads and clients via phone and email. However, there is the opportunity for occasional travel to meet clients at their offices and to attend industry events/fairs/expos, so it is essential that you are confident, articulate and determined.
As our Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and driving the full sales cycle, including qualifying, acquiring, negotiating, and closing new deals;
- Understanding the needs of your target prospects;
- Utilizing industry knowledge and own network (e.g. hoteliers, travel agents) to capitalize new opportunities;
- Suggesting innovative ideas to increase awareness of our products, boost sales and improve customer experience;
- Conducting compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations via the web or face-to-face meetings;
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive customer relationships;
- Researching, qualifying and cold calling through appropriate channels;
- Generating weekly reports on B2B sales;
- Traveling to meet different customers and attending exhibitions;
- Carrying out research based on company targets and strategy.
You are the one if you have:
- Experience in B2B travel (software) sales;
- Knowledge of the travel and hospitality sector;
- Verbal and written fluency in Greek and English;
- Self-motivation and ability to work with little direct supervision;
- Strong selling, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to work remotely in fast-paced environments;
- An innovative and goals-oriented mindset.
- Experience from the start-up world;
- Experience with other travel tech platforms;
- Experience with email marketing and social media;
- Experience with hotel reservations and/or ticketing process;
- Proven track record of closing new clients and consistently meeting/surpassing targets and KPIs;
- Additional language skills and organizational skills;
- Knowledge or understanding of AI technology;
- Experience working with HubSpot and Jira.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Sales Representative, please send your application containing your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 September 2022.
After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.